Faster Job Search
Similar to Google, you can have auto-complete keywords as you search for jobs. This provides some key advantages for candidates searching for a job:
- Speed - candidates only have to partially type the job titles they are interested in.
- Accuracy - the list of auto-suggestions is calculated from your live vacancies. If the job is suggested, then the job exists on your website.
- Frustration Free - Candidates are more likely to find a job, rather than be faced with the dreaded 'no results' page.
Faster Location Search
The location search on your website is also enriched with auto-complete capability. This is slighly different to the job keyword auto-suggestion:
- Locations are suggested by Google Maps
- Similar locations are identified with county names, to avoid searching for the wrong location
- Miss-spellings are handled by Google, so users don't have to get it right first time.
- List of available job titles
- Refine candidate search