Stage 3: Build
We convert a photoshop version of your design into an interactive website. Your design is converted into HTML & CSS, which means it can be viewed in a web browser.
Your site is built using our Content Management System (CMS). This means you will be able to edit the content of your site yourself. You will be able to:
- Update any piece of text on your website
- Add text in multiple languages
- Upload images, these are then automatically resized for the web
- Upload Videos (via YouTube or Vimeo)
- Add pages + all other supporting content.
User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Once we have completed the build you will get a link where you can view your website in a test environment. You will be able to fully test your website and all of its features.
During this stage we will rectify any display issues and help you build all the pages that make up your site.
Once all your content is in place and everything is looking as it should, you're ready for go-live.
- We build your site so you can see it in your browser, on your tablet and on your mobile.
- You populate your content with our support
- Once you're happy everything is in place, you're ready for go-live.